Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mini break and pictures

My wrist got SO sore from all the furniture the other day, that my husband said I wasn't allowed to work on miniatures for a few days. I've had it in a brace, and it's starting to feel better finally, so I should be able to get back to work on it in a day or two.


I did go hunting down some stock photos from some of the things I mentioned in my furniture blog - the car, barn, and the playground furniture so I could at least show what they'll look like.

I've also noticed I actually have acquired a couple of followers, so *wave* hi!

2 comments:

  1. Me too! Was glad to find them. I found a little roundabout playground carousel too, but I can't find anywhere that actually has them in stock, so I will just have to do without unless I can locate one.

    ReplyDelete